The Adult Speech Therapy Roadmap
An online course that teaches you how to assess, treat, and document.
The Adult Speech Therapy Roadmap is your step-by-step guide to treating your adult speech therapy patients, from Day 1 to Discharge.I'M READY!
Registration Closes February 9 at 4:30 pm PT | 7:30 pm ET
On Thursday, The Adult Speech Therapy Roadmap will close to new students until the spring. We will be focusing on delivering great results and mentorship to our first cohort. Join us!JOIN THE WAITLIST
Before I tell you more about this life-changing course, let's make sure you're a good fit.
You're right for The Adult Speech Therapy Roadmap if you're a speech therapy professional who cares deeply about your patients and wants to provide evidence-based care that makes a difference in their lives.
The Adult Speech Therapy Roadmap is right for you if you want your evenings and weekends back for exercise, time with loved ones, and Netflix (or TikTok!)
If you are...
- A new grad or in your CFY
- Transitioning from peds (or coming back after a long break)
- Been practicing for a while but want the support of a framework and supportive mentors
You're in the right place!
The Adult Speech Therapy Roadmap will give you the tools and caring support that you need to be an effective therapist with a healthy work-life balance.
By the end of this program,
Assess With ConfidenceYou'll have a step-by-step process for assessing all of your patients. Plus, you'll save tons of time and stay organized with print-and-go assessment templates!
Document With ConfidenceYou'll quickly churn out Medicare (U.S.) and insurance-friendly documentation with the help of premade templates and checklists
Treat With ConfidenceThe revolutionary Treatment Roadmap will guide you from Day 1 to Discharge. You'll know how to: progress every patient, problem-solve roadblocks, and when to discharge or refer out with the help of evidence-based handouts, worksheets, and treatment guides
Write Excellent GoalsQuickly write and update patient goals with the help of goal banks and goal-writing guides
Have Patient Handouts & WorksheetsYou'll have hundreds of patient handouts, worksheets, and treatment guides that cover all major areas of adult speech therapy—from dysphagia to aphasia to fluency disorders
Have Work-Life BalanceYou'll learn how to set healthy boundaries, self-advocate, and protect your free time and mental health
"Chung Hwa Brewer is an outstanding leader in the field of adult speech therapy.
Her methodical, creative, and approachable teaching style is truly exceptional!
This course will guide and organize the way you provide speech therapy to your patients. It will help build the foundation for your daily speech practice in a variety of settings."
ALISHA KLEINDEL, M.S. CCC-SLP
Mentor & business owner
Enroll in The Adult Speech Therapy Roadmap Today
Home Health & Geriatric SLP
"Chung Hwa's teaching style is thorough, concise, and functional.
I recommend that new SLPs take this course because it covers all of the headlines we should know—areas grad school may have touched on, but we don't fully grasp."
"I now have go-to treatment materials and home exercise program activities that allow me to keep work at work. I appreciate that The Starter Pack solely uses EBP.
It's beneficial for all clinicians working with the adult neuro population."
SLP Graduate Student
"This has saved me so much time... All of the information is cited with the research that backs it, which makes it easier to practice EBP.
Lastly, this helps me keep therapy functional which is not always the case with other resources I have come across."
What’s Inside The Adult Speech Therapy Roadmap?
In Module 1, we'll set you up for success by removing the major roadblocks to work-life balance, helping you gain clarity about where you want your career to go and how you'll get there.
Learn how to protect yourself from stress and burnout to enjoy a more fulfilling career.
Module 1 Highlights:
- Discover what a balanced and joyful life looks like for you so that your career can serve your life (and not the other way around!)
- Learn practical, evidence-based mindfulness exercises to stay more grounded and clear-headed in any situation.
- Work less while accomplishing more with the 80/20 rule. Learn a proven efficiency technique that will help you get better results in all areas of your life.
- Learn how to self-advocate & set healthy boundaries so that you can enjoy healthier relationships with your patients, coworkers, and managers.
Feeling recharged and excited, you're now ready for Module 2, where you'll grab The Assessment Roadmap and hit the road!
The Assessment Roadmap is a step-by-step, evidence-based framework showing you exactly how to assess every patient, from chart review to goal-writing
Module 2 Highlights:
- Identify what to assess and screen, based on your chart review
- Build rapport and practice patient-centered care from your very first patient meeting
- Complete quick and thorough assessments
- Confidently score, interpret, and discuss patient results
- Create a plan and generate goals, on the spot
- Informal assessment templates included!
In this module, we make documentation as simple and efficient as possible!
Documentation will be demystifed as you learn exactly what to write in reports, notes, and goals.
Module 3 Highlights:
- Confidently write defensible evaluation, progress, and discharge reports
- Gather data and write SOAP notes like a pro
- Use our premade templates to ensure that you never miss a detail
- Write excellent goals using a simple formula and know when and how to modify goals
- Measure cueing and accuracy, on the spot
Have you ever wished there was a resource that told you exactly how to do adult speech therapy? Well there is and you're getting it in Module 4!
The Treatment Roadmap is your step-by-step guide to treating every major area of adult speech therapy, from Day 1 to Discharge.
I created The Treatment Roadmap by drawing from my experience as an adult SLP, visiting professor at Western Washington University, and teaching tens of thousands of speech therapy professionals through my website and shop.
Module 4 Highlights:
- Use The Treatment Roadmap to treat dysphagia, memory, problem solving, visual neglect, attention, aphasia, dysarthria, apraxia of speech, voice, resonance, AAC, and fluency disorders
- Learn how and when to teach your patient strategies, including what handouts and worksheets to use and when to use them
- Access The Adult Speech Therapy Workbook: hundreds of handouts and worksheets designed for your patients
When you enroll during this special, limited time period,
The Adult Speech Therapy Roadmap Course
(A $1,997 Value)
4 Learning Modules
that show you exactly how to turn your expertise into effective, life-changing therapy for your patients
The Treatment Roadmapto guide you through all major treatment scenarios so that you can deliver great results to your patients
Assessment & Documentation Templatesto help you remember all of the important information with fill-in-the-blank templates and checklists
Work-Life Balance Strategiesshowing you how to self-advocate so you can create a better life for yourself and results for your patients
Plus These Bonuses to Support You on Your Journey
The BESTSELLING Adult Speech Therapy Starter Pack
(A $169 Value)
Feel prepared and save time with over 900 pages of functional, evidence-based materials from The Adult Speech Therapy Starter Pack (PDFs).
What You’ll Get:
- Hundreds of print-and-go PDFs
- The Adult Speech Therapy Workbook (PDF): Handouts, worksheets, & therapist treatment guides for:
- Dysphagia, Cognition, Motor Speech, Aphasia, Voice & Resonance, Fluency, and AAC (700+ pages)
- Assessment Pack with 6 informal speech & language assessments
- Documentation Guide with templates, examples, and checklists to help you write defensible notes and reports
- Goal Banks with 150 speech therapy goals!
- Aphasia Treatment Protocols for step-by-step guidance on how to improve expressive and receptive language
- Medical SLP Reference Guide with full-color illustrations, neuroanatomy, abbreviations, and much more
- Cultural Competence Guide to help you provide culturally responsive care
4 Hours of Live Mentorship in our Members-Only Facebook Group
(A $600 Value)
Our private, student-only Facebook group is full of supportive speech therapy professionals who are on the exact same journey as you are. With Chung and our SLP mentor Alisha in your corner, you'll get all of your speech therapy questions answered with kindness and understanding.
What You’ll Get:
- 4 Weeks of LIVE, 60-minute group Q&A sessions with Chung and Alisha (within the first 7 weeks after the course opens)
- Access to The Adult Speech Therapy Roadmap private Facebook group
- A space to connect with other speech-language pathology professionals who are with you on the journey to a balanced and fulfilling career
Here’s what you’re getting when you enroll today:
- The Adult Speech Therapy Roadmap Course - $1,997 Value
- The Adult Speech Starter Pack - $169 Value
- Live Weekly Q&As & Private Facebook Group - $600 Value
Bonuses Total Value: $769
When you add it all up, that’s a value of $2,766
But when you enroll today, you’ll get access to everything for just:
Plus You'll be Backed by a Risk-Free 14-Day Guarantee
When I was a new grad, if you'd asked me to invest nearly $500 in my brand new career, I would have wanted a guarantee that it's worth it.
You've already spent a lot on your education and you want the results to show for it.
I feel you!
That's why we've designed The Adult Speech Therapy Roadmap so that if you put in the work, you'll get the results. Guaranteed.
By the end of these 14 days, you'll have received access to the first two modules.
This means that you'll have had the opportunity to set healthy boundaries around work and learn the Assessment Roadmap BEFORE making a final commitment.
If you don't feel totally confident that the Adult Speech Therapy Roadmap can teach you how to assess, treat, and document, simply reach out by Febuary 27, 2023, show us you've put in the work, and we'll refund your investment. See full details here >>
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the Adult Speech Therapy Roadmap Right for Me?
Will I get CEUs or PDHs for taking The Adult Speech Therapy Roadmap?
How much time will the course take me?
How is the course organized? Will it be an overwhelming amount of information?
Is it even possible for adult speech therapy to have a roadmap? Isn't it too complex?
What makes you different from other continuing education courses?
Am I the right type of professional for this course?
Will I get personalized mentorship and support?
Will I get immediate access to all the modules, lessons, and bonuses?
What if I try The Adult Speech Therapy Roadmap and realize it's not for me?
Can you remind me of everything I’m getting when I sign up today?
The Roadmap sounds amazing, but I have more questions. How can I contact you?
Enroll in The Adult Speech Therapy Workbook Today
Sound amazing but you're still not 100% sure?
You should give The Adult Speech Therapy Roadmap a 14-day risk-free try if you're motivated by any of the following:
- You want a fulfilling career. You've worked really hard to get to where you are, and you want to enjoy it! But you're concerned that, with the way things are going, it'll take years to feel as confident and balanced at work as you wish you could feel.
- You care about your patients. You already spend hours making treatment plans and resources to get your patients the results they deserve. You're intrigued by the notion that, with the help of a step-by-step roadmap and evidence-based materials, you could get them even better results.
- You're excited to learn. You're ready to commit 1-3 hours per week to learn The Adult Speech Therapy Roadmap for the next 2 months. Yes, it's an investment of both time and money, but you know that by spending about half a week's pay, you'll gain back countless hours for the activities you value and the people you love.
I can’t wait to guide you over these next 7 weeks!
I created this course because as a new therapist I was lucky enough to have wonderful mentors. I can't imagine how I would have made it without them.
Before their mentorship, I felt lost and incompetent. But they generously and patiently taught me the ropes while also helping me to see my own value as a therapist. I want to provide that same mentorship to you—and more.
I will give you all the materials you need to assess, document, and treat while showing you exactly how to work with patients, from day 1 to discharge.
If you're new to adult speech therapy or have some experience but lack support and confidence, I invite you to take a risk-free plunge to see what a speech therapy roadmap and ready-made materials can do for your life.
Looking forward to meeting you soon!
- Chung Hwa Brewer, M.A., CCC-SLP
Speech-language pathologist, author, and visiting professor at Western Washington University